What's new

Wheel Fitment Question (Another one, sorry!)

Reaction score
Country
Just seen a set of alloys over SXOC which i'd love to have on the S15 but i'm worried about fitment.. The size of them are: 18x9.5j et10 all round. Tyres on them currently are 225/40/18. What sort of work would be needed (if any) to get these to fit?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
I have 18x9.5 et12 all round. You will definitely need wide arches up front or arch rolling/pulling and massive amounts of camber will be required (Like me). As for the back, roll and pull arches slightly and abit of camber to get them fitting right.

If you have no camber and the car raised, wheels will stick roughly 2-3 inches beyond arches.

Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
Country
The wheels you're looking at look pretty sweeet, Buy them and make them fit, Stretched tyres, wider front fenders and decent pull/flare on the rear will see you right :nod:

Reaction score
Are you running coilovers?? At the front you will be very close, especially if you run neg camber...I would trial fit if you can. That offset and width is a tough one with stock guards.

Reaction score
Country
Yes running ohlins coilovers. I don't mind getting some wider front fenders but i only want to roll and flare the rear arches. Don't want to be getting wider rears. Then would be the issue of the front looking wider than the rear? Not fully convinced on the wheel now. I wish they did more sizes!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they are fitted now mate. Barely noticeable at all. Spoken to Jamie earlier and I reckon the track will be noticably wider up front than the rear with them not being staggered.

My old 3SDM wheels were 8.5" ET18 up front and stuck out enough, add 33-34mm on for the wheels on sxoc and it would look daft. The rears would be no issue with an arch roll, a bit of stretch and camber.