What's new

Pattern on my lights are no good.

Reaction score
Country
Anyone have any ideas to help this? Obvs last year it just got through the mot but I want to avoid getting new lights If I can obviously they are pricey. Anyone got any tips?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's all I could think of. May have to give that a try and keep my fingers crossed that it helps :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Nicely put up a guide years back but it involved throwing them in an oven to take them apart and refurbish them, is it on the outside or inside? I got a local guy to clear mine up when I had it and he used some form of glass polish and a block of what looked like ultra fine sand paper but I tried to replicate it a year or so later with the finest one I could find but it scratched the plastic - lucky I tried in one very small spot first!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Try toothpaste ;) seriously cleans I up! Or if it's on the inside can take them apart with a heat gun without much bother
I normally just polish them with srp when I clean the cR

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
you can get one of the kits to restore them with a drill attachement, you could machine polish them or polish them by hand. its what ever you are happy doing. I took mine off the car, stripped them down then put them in the oven to warm the seal up. I did this due to there being dirt on the inside of the light. I then hand polished them inside and out using metal polish. can up a lot better.

Reaction score
Country

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It all depends on if its the glass thats disturbing your beam, or commonly its the bulbs fitted incorrectly that affects the pattern!

Are your lenses fogged/hazed up? Or have you fitted new bulbs within the last year?

Reaction score
Country
does seem a little hazy to be honest so im hoping a good polish will do the trick.need some window washer motors aswel there a nightmare to find.theres one on ebay buts like £300 and that seems a little to much for what it is if im honest