What's new

HELP! ... with ESVA

Reaction score
Hi all, i've got a bit of a problem. Nicely generously lent me his front bumper so as to get the car through the ESVA, but i went to fit it and found a little problem.

Does anyone have the two front bumper reinforcement assemblies and the undercover bumper fascia. I'm really stuck here as this is a show stopper as these are part of the cars crumple zone and is on the model report.

Has anyone got these that i can buy or borrow? Thanks.
Also, where can i get these new? What part numbers are they.

They are 7 and 8 in the image below.

Cheers guys

Also posted on sxoc.[/img]

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Number 8: 62030-85F00

Number 7 is a bolt. Did you mean the bar above no 8?
If that's the case it's 62290-85F00 :)

Reaction score
Also, has anyone got an S15 undertray? I take it this extends all the way out the the bumper? It seems to go up when it get to the bumper and the s14 one doesn't, so i cannot use the one i have and it is a critical part of the ESVA test.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
With the standard bumper, it won't attach if you've got an FMIC. It has to be trimmed. The Aero bumper (and aftermarket too) sits lower allowing the tray to attach over the FMIC.

Reaction score
I've sourced the top bit, but still need the bumper reinforcement bar (8). Any got one they want to sell, lend?
Found it on japanparts.com and it's ?66 but it's an extra ?200 for shipping :eek:. I just need one to get through the test.

Oh yeah anyone got an undertray as well?

Reaction score
i think my undertray was thrown out the other week, left it in a mates garage after fitting the FMIC, i'll ask for ya though if it's still there...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Have you tried http://www.euroautosalvage.co.uk/salvage.htm?

Dazz0i said:
i think my undertray was thrown out the other week, left it in a mates garage after fitting the FMIC, i'll ask for ya though if it's still there...
Dammit! I've been after a replacement since fitting the Aero bumper. You really should run with it. It makes a considerable difference to the flow through the FMIC...

Reaction score
how can that be the case? the FMIC is firstly above the tray, and infront of...

once the air has passed through, more air is passing though already. the tray doesn't force air up...?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Air flow. Don't ask me to explain the aerodynamics. All I know is that its been tested with and without an undertray and it definitely makes a difference. Add a cooling panel on the top and its even better.

Reaction score
I'm going to test fit an S14 tray to my S15. This due to the fact that the S14 tray is flat and would not need cutting. I'll let you know how it goes.
I've managed to source both the bumper iron parts. Got the upper bit and the lower bit should be on its way soon.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The S14 tray will need adapting. It fits all the way across, whereas the S15 tray is just the centre section with the two arch liner extending to the front bumper either side of it. The S14a bumper sits further forward too...