What's new

Nissan Oil Filter Question ---- Weird

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Hi all,

Done an oil change, got an oem nissan filter as theyre best part number 15208-53J0A, and it wouldnt fit? The threaded part wold not turn onto the engine?? It does say Model N14 & SR20DET on the side, so confused :/

Is that the right filter or do i need another? I have settled for a Blueprint/ADL filter for now.

Any help on this

Thanks

Liam​

Reaction score
Country
Think the Nissan juke filter fits pal I had one at work and compared it to a gen s15 one I got from japan, they looked the same and comparing part numbers it for an a on the end or something

Reaction score
Country
I ordered one from opie oils when I bought the oil, genuine Nissan one too.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Or yeah I use K&N too, hp-1008 part number!
Opie oils are **** with there systems! They are cheap but for our cars its a pain. Just use a s14 reg number When ordering any engine parts.

Reaction score
Country
Or yeah I use K&N too, hp-1008 part number!
Opie oils are **** with there systems! They are cheap but for our cars its a pain. Just use a s14 reg number When ordering any engine parts.
They must have changed since you last used them then, I shopped there in October & the filter was easy to find, under Nissan category & it said s15 & s14. Recommended.

the 350z one is shorter than the s14 / s15 one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
If it's the correct oil filter for s15, it should fit z33/350z as well, i always double check this when buying oil filter as the local dealer likes to give me oil filter for s13s