What's new

Can someone tell me what brand S15 tail lights these are??

Reaction score
Country
Been trying to find out where to get these lights from with no luck. $20US via Paypal to anyone who can give me the manufacturer's name! They look exactly like the OEM S15 tail lights but the orange section is cleared. I already know about the other brands like D-Max etc which kind of look like these but I want THESE!!

Thanks in advance!

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
From what i can see there adm stock lights

Edit.. I found a thread on jdmstyletuning and they are available from a company in japan, but it doesnt say which 1.

Last edited:
L

LCS15

Hey mate, Not really much help but they are not ADM lights - I am from Australia and my last s15 was ADM.

http://www.dmax-cs.com/1_6lens-4_15.html

DMAX make just about the best lights out there for S15 in my opinion maybe take a look.

I bought some from Japan for my current s15.

GL with the search.

Reaction score
Country
Recently found out they were made by a company called Active-K in Japan. Looks like they have changed industries though and not sure if they still make these lights. The original photo I saved dates back to 2005 to I'm thinking they have moved on... Those lights used to sell for over $800AUS... Would love to have them...

Reaction score
The trouble is the age of the S15, the newest cars are now 12 years old so most companies that made after market parts for them in their day have moved on to more recent popular car models..

Reaction score
Country
I agree. These lights supposedly were discontinued circa 2006 lol. The fact that they were not LED shows their age but I would love a set even though that is not going to happen. They were over $800 back then!