What's new

new lambda sensor and idle control valve

Reaction score
Country
im in need of both items in the title can anyone direct me to a good place to get them please.id be very grateful

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Get a UK S14 reg and call euro car parts for the Lambda.

In terms of the ICV, why do you need a new one? You can try SXOC as they are the same on all SR20 engines AFAIK

Reaction score
Country
had a few problems and noticed it was the sae as some others on here so i unplugged the sensor and its sorted some problems out.but now whenever i boot it and stop the revs drop so low it stalls ,makes it a pain to drive and enjoy.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lambda as in the O2 sensor? Or is it a different one? Can get them on eBay for a good price s15 have the fat type not slim so make sure you get the right one. Think mine was about £50 iirc

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I've got a used but working fine one here if you don't want to pay for a new one.

Reaction score
Country
yeah 02 sensor in the exhaust near the turbo.yeah i did read there was 2 types il make sure its the fat one i get.

thats cool mate id rather get a new one just for piece of mind but thanks for the offer.

anyone know where abouts to get a idle control valve?they seem pricey where ive been on the internet or maybe thats the average price i dont know?around the £200-300 mark

Reaction score
Country
have you tried cleaning your idle control valve? easy to do, all you need is a can of throttle body cleaner and a few tools to pull it apart

Reaction score
Country
yeah ive cleaned that up and even got another one and it didnt really help anything.1st thing i done.

Reaction score
Country
ahh nice one mate.

also CMR i cant private mail you back your inbox is too full apparently :( mail me with your paypal details and i can send the payment across.also looking for a idle control valve if this does'nt sort everything if you have a spare one.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Pm'ed.
Both sensors work it's just the thread type that's different, You you can get adapters to use the thin type but yes the fat one is what the s15 uses as standard :)

Reaction score
Country
CMR your inbox is full again haha. received the sensor thanks for the quick postage.had ago at removing the old one but my god what a nightmare that is .guna give it another go tomorrow if i can think of another way haha

CMR

Reaction score
Country
sorry dude, it keeps filling up stupidly fast lol. Get some plusgas on it over night if you have any to free the threads a little bit.