What's new

How many miles can you get for a full tank?

Reaction score
Country
As title, how many miles you guys get?
I can get 236 miles for a full tank and took me 90 pounds for V power full tank?

Is this normal compare to you guys?

Mine only have intake, exhaust, intercooler and HKS SSQV.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's not good . Did a 230 mile drive to Norfolk and back mixed motorway and a /B roads and still had half a tank left when I got back

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
if just cursing on the motorway I can get close to 380 on a full tank. All depends how heavy your right foot is really..

Mine's a stage 3 mod wise..

Reaction score
Country
400miles (650ks) if i drive off boost 90% of the time, but thats gay considering its not a blue motion diesel golf.... so about 400ks - 500ks due to putting my foot up it alot

Reaction score
Country
Do regular trips from Cornwall to Midlands (300 miles) and depending on how i drive, i can leave myself with over a quarter of a tank left.

Reaction score
Country
look at your plugs, if they are black and sotty looking they you are running way too rich and wasting fuel, if there is more of a browning then your car is running fine you just have a heavy foot, no crime, if you want a fast car then expect it to use fuel, simple really

Reaction score
Country
Did Manchester to Cornwall on just under a full tank, about 350 miles or thereabouts.

Reaction score
Country
Guys, Thank you for your input. After further investigation, I believe I am just being an idiot.

The odometer is showing in miles as it has been converted when it arrive to here.
Its running 380 miles which is fine.

Sorry guys and thanks!