What's new

c's short shift

K

kieran

ok guys got my c's short shift but does anyone have ENGRISH instructions! im sure once i start taking it appart it will al make sense butin the mean time........can anyone help lol :thumbs:

K

kieran

lol nicely, you are the man..........one with far too much time on his hands but hey you come up trumps everytime :p :thumbs:

just one quick question what grease did you use?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I will add words :nod:

The main words which need adding are ' fooking b@stard biatch of a circlip' x5 and 'where the fook did that C clip go after it just missed embedding itself in my skull?!'

K

kieran

ha ha , just fitted my short shift, and een without words, nicley your pictures made the job 10x easier, a word to anyone else fitting one, at the end of the original shifter is a meta ball with a plastic sleeve, mine is obviously worn and was left in the gear box, so when i fitted the new shifter i couldnt figure out why it wouldne go donw far enough to bolt up! just reached in removed the offending plastic sleeve and all was ok, i say this cos in my excitment of fitting it , it took half hour of swearing and coursing because i couldnt figure what it was at first! :thumbs:

K

kieran

one of the best! , i gotta say there have been a few items i put on the car that when done, i have thought, that was money very very very very well spent and leaves a big gurning smile on my face,

this is one of them :thumbs:

the others were, subframe collars
Exhaust and de-cat
suspension and arms
alloys

oh and 310mm brake kit conversion with ferrado pads :thumbs: