What's new

Recaro seats on bride rails - anyone done this?

Reaction score
Country
Just wondering if anyone has fitted recaro seats to bride rails (base mount), I have a nice set of evo 9 seats that I would prefer not to sell and put back in the 15 but the recaro rails I have with them aren't right for the seats.

If anyone has done this then what, if any, sort of modding is needed to get them to work?

Could also do with advise on which rails I'd need, I've seen some DC5 seats on bride SR-type rails on SXOC, but can't seem to find them online. Which other types will work? bearing in mind they need to be low!

Cheers all

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have recaro seat SR2 from Evo4 with Bride rails...I'm not sure if it fits straight in, the previous owner done this for me..

Reaction score
Country
I had DC2 Recaros in mine on Bride base mount rails, they had adaptor plates to go from the Bride bolt spacing to the Recaro spacing.

I am now running Sidemounts and have sold the base rails/seats however i do still have the adaptor plates, so if you need measurements or needed them give me a shout.

Reaction score
Country
My boyfriend has evo 8 recaros on bride rails in his celica, seem to do the trick! They come with adjustable adaptor plates.. His ones are very low I could find out the modle of the rails if that would help?..