What's new

Apex Gen 2 comfys

Reaction score
Country
Looking for comments from people who actually run them and not just speculation..

Are they decent? Im trying to decide between these and paying the £200 odd extra for HSD Monopros.

I'm thinking because my car is still up for sale I dont want to plough too much money into it but the suspension is something that I need to address.

I'm looking for about a 50-60mm drop and still want decent damper travel and comfort but still a capable car when you want to have fun.

The comfys are a 5/4kg and HSD's are 7/5kg, the comfy are meant to be...as you would expect 'comfy' on our terrible roads but the monopro use a bigger and inverted damper which is meant to cope better..

People who run the gen 2's and mono's what are your thoughts...

Reaction score
Country
Are the hsd mono pros the same as the driftworks cs2's? I use cs2's and find them stiff. You can adjust them all the way soft and there is a fair bit of give but they are still quite hard. I used to have apex somethings, unsure of what ones, but they were a lot softer.

Reaction score
Country
The monopro's are the same as CS1's however CS2's are quite different and have a few more features and benefits.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I replaced the comfys that were on mine as they felt way to soft for me :) I went to CS2's which are alot harder, but not as bad as you'd think.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have Apex Gen2 comfys and I find then just right for a mix of fast road / daily drive. Some people have complained about knocking but mine have been fine.