What's new

Z33 6 speed gearbox conversion

Reaction score
Does anyone know what exactly is needed and what needs changing ect?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
No , but if you find out can you list it here. I know there was someone working on the conversion but we haven't heard anything.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Mazworx are working on the conversion, they have a kit made up that thy are sure will work BUT have no car to test it on and aren't comfortable selling the kit till it has been fully tested. Contact them I am sure they can tell you what you need bud

Reaction score
I'm getting a whole 350 so I have everything just in case but if its going to be a massive expense I'll just fix the z and flip it gas monkey style

Reaction score
Country
http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/10161-S15-gearbox-conversion-to-Z33-6-speed?highlight=z33+speed Here you can find what STF515 was working on to adapt the Z33 tranny to the S15. He hasn't update the thread in over a year now, so i'm assuming he either sold the car or entirely forgot about us :p. Anywho, Mazworx did make an adapter plate and here is a video driving the car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzM80ybfhzw Hope this helps and allows you to do this conversion (and show us all about it, lol).

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Waiting for mazworkx may take another year dude, there are alot of vendors out there on the web that sell the adapter plates and all the required bits. I finally got a job after almost 8 months so my Z33 box is going under it very soon :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice ! Look forward to seeing how you find it mate as it's something I am looking to sort out this year after my engine build ;)
Keep us updated if you can would be good to have some user info on it