What's new

Body kit... Any ideas???

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Ayup :wave:

On the off chance, do any of you clever people know what this kit is???

This car was advertised for sale not long ago in Japan from the Nismo Zele car factory and as you can see, its rather tasty!!!! I did actually look at getting it imported but it was gonna cost upwards of 18k to get it on the road over here :eek: :eek: As much as I like it, I dont like 18k :eek:

Anyhow, love the kit but as im new to the world of S15's im stumped as to what it is. Any ideas welcome :thumbs:

Cheers guys

J.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes its the ings kit ive always went that one but its so hard to find a copy and oringinals are soo expensive

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep. One of the main three: Japanparts, Perfectrun and Greenline :thumbs:

Not sure if they will *cough* prep the package *cough* for its smooth journey through customs ;) If not, and especially if its sent sea, you'll get wacked for duty and VAT.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
After much deliberation and looking about ive pretty much decided that the ings kit is the way to go (as and when my R turns up, and after more boost ;) )

As much as I like the vertex kits, we already have a pewter Silvia wearing it so im gonna be a litle different :thumbs:

Question..

Looking on the japanparts website..

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=5&car=80&middlesmall=&maker=41&volkey=

they list two versions of the kit.. Hybrid aero and FRP. Im guessing FRP is fibreglass but what the heck is Hybrid aero!!!?!??!? Just a long shot someone here can have a guess but if no one knows I will just contact them to find out the differences :thumbs:

Cheers

J.

S

S15_silvia_

that looks soooo lush!!!! :notworthy:

very nice that...all i needs a car to put it on lol... :cry:

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
I will be ordering the full kit in early jan ready for when the car arrives a few weeks after :thumbs: My S15 is gonna be standard for about a day :D !!!! Already have a few bits on the way ready but i really wanna nice subtle kit to set the car apart :thumbs: :thumbs: Quite looking forward to seeing how this little project is gonna turn out :thumbs:

J.

S

S15_silvia_

good luck to ya buddy :thumbs: ...hope all goes to plan..

thats a lovely kit,one of the best for the s15..