What's new

Anti roll bars

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am in pretty desperate need for some uprated anti roll bars for my s15. I just want to know if s14 and s15 are the same, so for instance i can order a whiteline or godspeed s14 arb and it will fit my s15.

Next thing i need to know is there anywhere that stocks arb's? I dont mind paying a bit more for a cusco item, or a nismo if it was sensibly priced, would like to avoid whiteline as much as possible, but the most important thing is i need it NOW!

Thanks for your help guys.

Reaction score
I had a set on my s13, the finish on them was cheap and ****, they were all flacked off and rusting within a month, and the droplinks were poor quality and snapped.

Reaction score
Country
I slapped ultra racing ones in my car, not too bad at all i must say 29mm front and 25mm rear

Reaction score
Country
agree with the crap finish on the whitelines, what i done was bought a pair 2nd hand and had the bars powder coated. not heard of the droplinks snapping though, if anything id say the droplinks look a whole lot better than most of the droplinks you get with other ARB's. another advantage with the whiteline's is that they are adjustable depending on how stiff/soft you want your setup.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
What stuff don't you like? I've only got their gearbox mount, toe and camber arms, bushed (because rosé jointed is for dedicated track cars)
Be interested to here what you got and why you don't like it?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Try Godspeed arbs, they are cheap but well made and make a huge difference - as soon as you drive the car you'll notice it. Non adjustable and come with links and bushes

Reaction score
the most important thing is i need it NOW!

Ha ha ha.

It only took me 2 years and 6 months, lol, but last week i fitted some new anti roll bars.

Got front and rear Nismo items imported by RHD japan. I just have to give a shout out to those guys because the service was brilliant, i've ordered from nengun before and the difference is unreal, will definitely be buying from them again.

The Nismo arb's compliment the s-tune dampers and springs brilliantly, she's really starting to turn in to a nice road car now.