What's new

What colour wheels! Idea's needed

Reaction score
Country
Got this finish at the moment

Bit dirty there

I'm thinking of getting them refurbed in a different colour.

Not too sure what though?
I do like the black but would prefer gloss but I also like bronze.

Reaction score
Country
Standard silver would be my vote if you are definately affer a change. The black looks cool though.

Reaction score
Country
I do like the black but the matte finish is hard to keep clean. It would look nice glossed!

Thought about silver. But I want something different...
Like the dark gold you see on some BBS rims.

Reaction score
I think they loog good in matt black, but its all personal, if i had to go for a different colour i like dark bronze, but dont know how it would look on a silver car.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
I am hopefully getting some rims tomorrow that are dark gold, and my car is Grey so will upload pictures give you an idea what it looks like.

Reaction score
I got those wheels refurbed twice as the dirt from the road changed the finish of the satin finish. They were very difficult to keep clean. I nearly kept the F1 silver the Enkei's originally came in but preffered the black with the grey paint work of the car.

Reaction score
Country
this would be bold, but what about something like highlighter/luminous yellow or green, would be a different way to go over the usual silver/black. just an idea though

Reaction score
Country
go with the black go with the black :nod:, black goes with anything, how they look in the picture looks really good

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Here you are mate, haven't got the rears on yet but bit of an idea on how they would look gold on grey...

Reaction score
Country
this would be bold, but what about something like highlighter/luminous yellow or green, would be a different way to go over the usual silver/black. just an idea though
I would love something outrageous! Just not too sure it goes with the car... Plus I don't think I could pull it off!

Reaction score
Country
I got those wheels refurbed twice as the dirt from the road changed the finish of the satin finish. They were very difficult to keep clean. I nearly kept the F1 silver the Enkei's originally came in but preffered the black with the grey paint work of the car.
Yeh mate, hard work! But I do know what you mean, when you do get them looking good they look awesome!

Reaction score
Country
I am hopefully getting some rims tomorrow that are dark gold, and my car is Grey so will upload pictures give you an idea what it looks like.
You got any more pics now the gold rims are on mate?