What's new

Arch liners

Reaction score
Country
These are like gold dust mate, i shredded one of mine, and the other disappeared on the M1 somewhere at reasonable speed.. personally I dont miss them. all they do is prevent the road crap getting up in your arches, but just as long as clean your car once in a while and flush it out, you wont notice theyre missing. plus now you can see your washer bottle from the drivers wheel arch! :)

also, if your car is lowered, then the arch liners may scuff anyway.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I'm pretty certain that's what he said. Or maybe had to get s14 ones and trim them a bit I can't remember 100% dude but they were alot cheaper than people thought

Reaction score
I found one off the S15 at work a few weeks back and forgot I never re-fitted it. It's still in really good condition. Krish pm me, you can have it for nothing as its technically part of the car, just give me a drink for carriage :D

Reaction score
Country
Nice one Adam - do you have my address?
Yeh the car is awesome.. Not done much to it yet as had a few issues along the way.
It's had a new sound system dropped in, sound proofed, new clutch, stock steering wheel put back on and stick lights.
Will look at suspension in the new year. Will possibly look at some cam's etc for summer.
Am keeping my eye out for a spoiler as well.

Just waiting for this weather to get better then I can really open her up!

Reaction score
No, I don't, Krish. Send it over and I'll get it packaged up when I'm back at work next week.

Gary at APT said the car would benefit from a set of Tomie 260 pro cams, you'll have to take the head off to do the valve springs too for those though, should see over 400bhp with a set of them.

Reaction score
Country
No, I don't, Krish. Send it over and I'll get it packaged up when I'm back at work next week.

Gary at APT said the car would benefit from a set of Tomie 260 pro cams, you'll have to take the head off to do the valve springs too for those though, should see over 400bhp with a set of them.
Will do mate.
Yeh that's prob the way I go. It's still pretty incredible as it is... New clutch works a treat. Trying to find a short shifter and some nice buckets to drop in.