What's new

aftermarket radiators

Reaction score
I know loads of companies do uprated radiators, from the cheaper end of the market, japspeed, apex etc up to the JFK stuff like koyo, but which if any mount in the standard place allowing for the fan cowling, intercooler pipes and all other ancillaries to be kept and require no modifying. I have no problem buying an apex or japspeed if they fit like oem, but am also willing to pay more for one that will, basically I'm trying to say the oem fit and look is more important than cost (to a degree).

So does anyone know which rad will keep all stock features and not require nodding?

Reaction score
Country
i have a yashio factory triple core copper rad! very thick but fits like a standard unit!

my friend actually has one for sale too at a very good price if your interested!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have a 56mm apex rad on mine in factory position is a tight fit though. If I didn't get such a good deal on the rad i bought I would have gone for a koyo though, they are very good.

Reaction score
I had a koyo on my s13, lovely piece of kit, but I think I had to remove the cowling to get it to fit.

I could well be interested in the yashio item, pm me.

Reaction score
Country
After a bad experience with my japspeed rad which didn't fit very well at all (I also don't believe the rad cap worked as it should) I've now got a koyo rad which is a perfect fit and needs no modifications to get it to fit as it should :)

Reaction score
Country
Off topic
J0R04N where did you get the pipe for re-circing your bov? I need to source some flexible piping at a good price.