What's new

who wants s15 aero front bumper :)

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Srb power are looking to make a mould of the s15 aero front bumper in fiberglass at £300 a bumper
There are looking at what interest we have first before doing it. IIRC 10 people paying 150 deposit.

I'm Defo in on doing it as I don't care if its fiberglass , I'm not drifting it and can't afford a plastic one.

So anyone up for buying one?

1. Joey
2. Jor04n
3. Nikkisixx69
4. Max (new year+ time frame)
5. Lloyd_SR20 (New year for me too)
6. Tet offensive

not that you need to know what they look like but mmmmmm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
1. Joey
2. Jor04n
3. Nikkisixx69

defo yes!!! was only commenting on his sxoc thread today haha! any idea of a time frame??

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
1. Joey
2. Jor04n
3. Nikkisixx69
4. Max (new year+ time frame)

Reaction score
Thats what i was going to say, seen them go for 350 - 400, and for me personally, id rather the solid oem plastic one rather than the fibreglass at that cost difference. Main reason being too many numptys around this area believe 'touch parking' is the right way to do it.

Reaction score
Country
I agree with the price being too high.. From the different cars i've owned (including the S15), i have never seen copy fiberglass bumpers go for anymore than £200.

Reaction score
Country
No if i was gonna get a cheap copy bumper id rather get a vertex copy from epracing for much less.

I have seen people sell genuine aero fronts for 350-400 in the past.
Good luck getting a genuine aero for less than £500 second hand. That's what I sold mine for and mine had been repaired. There rare as rocking horse sh*t so people are willing to pay.

Reaction score
Good luck getting a genuine aero for less than £500 second hand. That's what I sold mine for and mine had been repaired. There rare as rocking horse sh*t so people are willing to pay.
How much are new ones from nissan? I thought they were about £670, must be a lot more though if you sold a repaired second hand one for £500

Reaction score
Country
Agreed, if you don't want one Don't spam the thread cheers guys

I myself for looking at a dmax copy from epracing for around 220-250. I'd pay more as I love the aero look!
Plus I don't want to wait 10 years to get one! ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Marshal at mnm engineering was recently doing copy aero for around 300 iirc so sounds about right, I think it's alot to pay for a fibreglass bumper but if demand dictates price I guess. I only paid 120 for my c west bumper but its not everyone cuppa t lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is that the one that looks like an aero but with an added lip??
I think I am the only person who doesn't like the aero kit lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah is the one I'm thinking of, almost bought that bumper for mine but the c west came up at a bargain price so wen for that

Last edited: