What's new

calipers

Reaction score
Country
they aren't exactly the same as the BMC and booster are slightly different to suit different calipers, but any nissan 4pot is close enough and they are all interchange able without much notice, its when you start changing the rears around like singles to duels that you have issues

Reaction score
The S15/S14 front and back calipers are exactly the same, but as Spoonman said the S15 has a slightly bigger brake booster.

Reaction score
The S15/S14 front and back calipers are exactly the same, but as Spoonman said the S15 has a slightly bigger brake booster.
Should add we are talking about spec-r brakes, the spec-s are different, just in case you didn't know.

Reaction score
Yes, I did but as we never recieved the NA S15 as a direct import it is something that doesn't cross your mind when talking about them.

The funny thing is we did get a Spec R and a Spec S, both were turbo's but different levels of trim. ie: Spec R got sun roof, rear wing 6 stacker CD and side skirts.

I bought a Spec S because at 6'2" with a race helmet on my head would touch the Sunroof...