What's new

car wont start

Reaction score
Country
so i come back to start car from shops, the car turns over but no start. last time this happen was about month ago and ever since then the cars been running fine. Last time it happen i came back the next day after 10-11 hours and it started first go. So this time i assumed its the battery could be drained? I went to get it tested the battery turned out to be fine so i put in the battery again to start and theres no power what so ever? its completely dead.

any thoughts?

Reaction score
Country
completely dead as in not even ACC will power anything? you can get a 12v reading off the battery but no power is making it to the ignition?

Reaction score
Country
Do you have an aftermarket immobiliser fitted? Could be a combination of problems. Immobiliser could have kicked in when battery got removed and replaced

Reaction score
Country
have you checked your large fuses, should be a 50 or 60 amp fuse should be in the fuse box in the engine bay, then check all the battery wires, put a multimeter on the + terminal on the battery then put the - anywhere on the cars body

Reaction score
Country
Hmm weird **** happen was gonna go push it to mechanics I reconnected the battery and it turned on first go. I left it at mechanics they doing check up see what's up.

Reaction score
Country
you might have the same problems as JaseYPK, has your car played rolly polly in a swamp too by any chance

Reaction score
Country
Hmm no but the only reason this happen is I sprayed over the engine bay like month ago and that night stopped on me.

Reaction score
You what.....never get water near your coil packs, electrical connectors and intake. If you have to clean it use a rag with a cleaning product on it...NO WATER.

Reaction score
Country
lol hmm well my tuner said it be fine if you give few sprays. i covered most of all that. I think its just after something heats up it doesnt want turn on. If i go short stops it turns on off easily. its hot temperatures which affect it and give it not turning over effect, whether car itself or environment tempertures.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Have you thought about starter motor? If the cars not even turning over I'd put my money on that, the solenoid or ignition relay every time. This would explain the intermittent nature of the fault as starters can be iffy when on thier way out. If the car does turn over though but doesn't fire up, then it's a fuel/spark/electrics problem...

Reaction score
I would see if you could get another set off someone to test if it's the coils.

I had a stock one that did the same thing, just would have no spark at all, would leave it and come back and it would start up fine. Very frustrating when it happened

A

allisonward

Having problem with your car? The scariest thing that can occur to a lot of people is that their vehicle will stop working. Not only does it cost a bunch of cash to pay the mechanic to repair your car, but you will also be without a vehicle until you can come up with the money to do so. A payday cash advance can help you pay the mechanic and get you back to work quicker.