What's new

Aftermarket front bumpers

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hello! I am after a front bumper i want something along the lines of D1 GP of the wise square S15.

or this if anyone knows the make of it...

Let us know some good sites to buy front bumpers from.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's a chargespeed front mate silly money to get hold of nowadays think I got quoted around £6-700 iirc

edit was. Quoted £1200 for the bumper! As at the time had to be air freight because wasn't enough demand for them and wouldn't be getting containers . He did say that majority of te cost was shipping though

Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Damn it! was thinking it was going to be expensive. How much did you pay for yours Ivaleiron? Wana sell it ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is proper annoying , it's the bumper I wanted and at the time they were selling for 250-300 but they sold the last one they had in stock and said they would be special order only from now on due to low demand =( be worth contacting a few places seeing if they have any containers coming soon then would probably be closer to the 5-600 mark

Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Been searching, man it is really difficult to find the bumper. Emailed chargespeed on a quote to have it shipped here. Any other bumpers that are similar or sites i can look on?

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Ohhh, nothing is easy haha. Well hopefully chargespeed will get back to me with an okay price but going to keep looking thanks for the sites.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Yer i dropped a message of to SRB so will see what they say back. Where did you purchase your Cwest bumper from?

Found this but says posionelf? looks similar...

[Admin Note: link to Madmotors removed at their request]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Poison elf is another replica ,was looking at their stuff myself.
I got mine from Ireland was an end of line/ last in stock item got it for 100 delivered absolute touch !!!
Perfect fit too.

Reaction score
Country
Mine was 900 usd shipped to Miami, then i had to bring it to the DR which was about 100 more, so like 1000 usd in total... and not planning on selling it for now =P

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Damn it! dont suppose you know if its good fitment with the Poisonelf ones? or anywhere i can look for that bumper?

Well still havent heard back yet on the chargespeed still looking as well even if i can find replica made.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Sean i could kiss you!! might be going down to this company on saturday they got a vertex front bumper in which they said i can test fit so will ask about this. Cheers!!