What's new

need advice on this manifold

Reaction score
Country
its an Hdev i think came of my mates s14 just wondered if its anys good as cylinder 3+4 seem very short and others i have seen for sale are all they same length and twist around
cheers

Last edited:

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
got one on mine mate. its spot on. there made from 3mm steel. so dont crack like the cheap ****ty 1.5mm ones with twisty pipes. also equal length primaries are not as important on FI as they are on NA.

i suppose it depends on your power goals. if your going for big power like 400 plus then a really expensive equal length one would be beneficial but for around the 350 mark there great.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As above have one on mine and its great, is almost identical to the tomei mani in design(not quality) so it's cant be a bad design IMO it's more for response and to stop valve bounce at high rpm good mani for the price!

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
i have a tomei manifold too. and its been cracked 3 times. the welding on the hdev manifold might not look like it was done by a lazer like the tomei one, but it is a good quality fanimold.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Really?? I wasn't saying their not good quality just that I would have thought the tomei would be better judging on the quality of the elbow I bought. Either way is a good upgrade you won't be disappointed