What's new

Tomei reytec Vs Power FC

S

silvialam

dear guys,

anyone out there using tomei reytec ecu? how do you compare these two ECU interms of function?

im currently looking forward to upgrade my ecu, but still considering on either tomei reytec or power FC. i hope you guys can give some comment about this topic.

thankss

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
silvialam said:
dear guys,

anyone out there using tomei reytec ecu? how do you compare these two ECU interms of function?

im currently looking forward to upgrade my ecu, but still considering on either tomei reytec or power FC. i hope you guys can give some comment about this topic.

thankss
To be honest..... I've never heard of the Tomei Reytec. :eek:

Reaction score
Yakozan said:
silvialam said:
dear guys,

thankss
To be honest..... I've never heard of the Tomei Reytec. :eek:
Thats becasue no one have the software or knowledge to map the Reytec ecu..

Reaction score
as above, the ecu is only as good as its tuner (to a certain extent :p).... most likely for a road car, an experienced tuner should be able to sort out a nice map with the power fc as its widely used...

E

Endless

I have heard about the Tomei Reytec, but mostly come with when you do the whole Tomei engine phase 1 or 2, personally I would prefer Power FC, as most shops knows how to tune it, unless you have someone who's good at tuning Reytec