What's new

190kw atw requirments

B

Berto

Hi everyone,
i have just recently bought an ADM s15 spec R. i want to achieve 190kw atw but would like some help on how to so this.
i currently have a FMIC, Blitz boost controller, exhaust from cat back and a GFB BOV.
on the dyno i have achieved 156 kw atw.
what else do i need? also keep in mind that this car is driven daily and reliability will not be sacrificed in order to make the power.

Reaction score
You will need:

Full turbo back 3" exhaust
Either a Nistune or aftermarket computer to adjust your air/fuel ratio for optimum power and performance
Upgraded fuel pump, 555cc injectors
Z32 AFM and pod filter.
16 psi of boost with the retune
That should get you there on a healthy motor

Reaction score
Country
What I have:-

Tubular manifold
Full 3" turbo back
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Eliminated MAF sensor. Using apex'i power fc D-jetro.
Front mount intercooler

275WHP tuned @ 1 bar boost. Reached 300whp @ 1.2 bars but leaned out at high rpms.

Stock injectors, cams, internals.

Your target of 190kW should be easily achievable

B

Berto

i was told that the smaller ADM turbo should only be pushed to 15 psi and it starts to struggle at 16.
are the injectors really that important also?
i was just thinking of getting a power fc unit with tune and then upgrade my fuel pump.
atm i am running on 14psi

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
you can get away with what you have plus a powerfc, a full exhaust and a tune, but you will be pushing the limits of the standard parts. Don't get me wrong, that is what I am going to do, but be aware you are starting to reach the limit of some of the standard components.

Reaction score
The trouble is you are going to have to raise the boost to get those figures and with stock injectors, fuel pump, and air flow meter, the chances of detonation and leaning out as you go above 5,500rpm are greatly increased with higher boost.