What's new

Loudest exhaust

Reaction score
Country
Hi can anyone tell me which exhaust is the loudest? I need some deafening exhausts as mines driving me crazy with a lack of sound! (fugitzubo currently).

I am no show off but can't be a stealth rider either.

Can some one point me in the right direction pls. Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have a kakimoto racing and that's pretty damn loud dude!
i never understood having a quiet exhaust on these myself

Reaction score
Country
haha love your style mate love it, load is proud my friends

Reaction score
Country
Have custom exhaust on my own car 3 inch from elbow back then into 2.5 inch shotguns loud isn't the word it's called ignorance haha had to buy a apexi ecv to keep cops away

Reaction score
Country
is an ecv a valve that quietens the car down cause ive seen a few of them about but wonder if it restricts the car when in use, i ask because i do night work so i do alot of early morning late night driving and thought bout an adjustable exhaust

Reaction score
Country
Ok mate thanks cause ive seen one model that works off a remote so i could have a loud pedal and loud button haha

Reaction score
Country
If you want an annoyingly loud exhaust, fit the S14 Japspeed Shotgun Catback, just put it on last week and now I don't have any eardrums

Reaction score
Country
Ok I think I have my answer. Thanks everyone for the inputs because I wasn't even considering kakimoto. I was think of the blitz which I think is quite loud.

So kaki it is. Did a quick search, and there are a few models. Which one would you recommend the regu or mega n1.? Both if i interpret the jap page correctly have a difference of only 1db. Now this is a question of performance instead as dont want to lose any of my 420 horses. If it breeds horses, even better!

Then I will also want to give the ECV a go. I initially asked because I am so jealous of my brother in laws innotech equipped c63. He can turn the valve on and off. It's has a raw sound, and bloody f1 like! So thanks captain!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate i have ordered the kakimoto regu.06 with titanium burnt ends, just to up the looks factor.

And also ordered the qtp exhaust cut out! Thumbs!

CMR

Reaction score
Country
I have mega n1 and its awesome =D

Just so you are aware, the "old" Mega N1 and the "new" Mega N1+ are different exhausts. The new one is Jasma approved and actually pretty quiet as I have it, the old one was very loud.

The regu is about the same.

With the centre silencer cut out of my N1+ it is stupidly loud so I got it put back in!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I wasn't aware of that dude I have the old one mine is proper loud has a Nismo weldina front pipe and sports cat the kakimoto cat back nice sounding system I must say