What's new

Roofbars for my S15?

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Can anyone help me, im looking for some roofbars for my 15 so i can chuck the dj bike on the roof instead of on the back seats and would also help with transporting tyres and wheels on drift days. Has anyone got any that they would recomend?

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
I did some searching a while back as i wanted some for my car for my snowboard or kayak. But couldn't find any i think its the shape of the roof line that makes it difficult to get some to fit.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Fold down the rear seats put the passenger seat as far forward as possible lol. Theres just about enough room but when you want to take mates with you it makes it impossible.

Failing that go in my mates range rover and pay fuel costs.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
As far as i know, this guy is the only one that has the roofbars.
Read the story and i know he made them custom by himselve, for the only simple reason that roofbars are not on the market for the S15.
So if you want them, make them custom.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
I modified some c3 bars! £40 quid lol
I'll find out what model as it was over a year ago I bought them. With the bars I can fit 10/12 tyres in the car.
Here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ive found a place that has roof racks for the Nissan Silvia but its for ages 94 to 99 they have them for the 300zx and 370z if it helps you in any way. i googled roof racks for Nissan s15 and its a site called www.roofbox.co.uk. sorry i cant be of more help and i dont no how to put the link up on here for you

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Tooley, can you post the make and model on this topic please, i would like to know it myself as well.
And is it possible to make better pics of how they are fitted on the roof? (some close up pics)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Tooley, can you post the make and model on this topic please, i would like to know it myself as well.
And is it possible to make better pics of how they are fitted on the roof? (some close up pics)
Cant ATM dude the car is away having a roll cage fitted etc. I can when it's back. I'll take some pics of the racks though.