What's new

s15 Rear Overfenders, what style is best (im looking for a particualr kind also )

Reaction score
Rightio so im looking at adding Overfenders to the s15, problem is im having a hard time finding a style of over fender i like, im not keen on the usual d-max overs, i think they look horrible and just push the rear out and look very bubbly, (don't know whose the cars is but will remove if requested)

I Really like the wise square/berhman gt style overs, the way there is a little lip at the bottom, it stops pushing the over all profile of the wing out,

but i dislike how they finish at the back (the cut down into the bumper).

Dose asnybody have any recommendations of overfenders similar to this? i could get the wise square ones but i know id start fiddling to take out the "cut" on the back to smooth them in and probably ruin the overs.

Or i could buy some 30mm fenders and cut and try and replicate the "role" of the lip around the wheels to add approx 20mm but i think this would be hard to achieve :/

or what do people feel are the nices overs out there?

Cheers for the input
Alan

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The C west wide arch kit I really love! Just the front bumper is not the greatest but mixed with the wide vertex front bumper it would really work!