What's new

K-Sport 330mm Discs Refinishing (Skimming)

Reaction score
Country
Since i fitted my K-Sport 330mm Brake kit iv'e had some vibration under light braking. plant your foot down hard and it doesn't seem to vibrate much at all, IF at all.

Now in my experience, that could only mean the discs are warped. what other reason could it be :confused:

Seeing as i'm not using it much right now, i thought i'd whip the discs back off and have them refinished/skimmed. inquiring at 3 local places (Wolverhampton) they said their machines wouldn't accept the K-Sport Discs :rolleyes: They didn't go in to detail to say exactly why.

have any of you had your Bell&Rotor type discs refinished/skimmed, and could suggest somewhere to have them done?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Craig got his skimmed before he sold it if I remember. Have a scout through last few pages of his thread might have the garage named on there.

Reaction score
Country
and Mike Saves the Day
Craig:

"I had some minor brake judder at high speed so had the front disks skimmed on the car by PumaBuild in Birmingham. Skimming the disks on the car is the best way to do it as it removes any minute discrepency from the hub too. It cost a whopping £100 but made a world of difference - brakes are now smooth as silk.

These K-Sport brakes really are a very good option and by for the best value for money option available"

will drop them an email now