What's new

200kw?

Reaction score
Country
Hi all am chasing the 200kw at the wheels. I Was looking for a some advice from ppl that have or is close to that mark.

my car has a full exhuast system air intake front mount, ebc, colder spark plugs, fuel pump and going to do last modding of z32 and 740 cc nismo inejctors and tune with nistune ecu.

Im hoping I hit around the 200kw if not more at say 14 psi?

am i expecting too much ?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hmm putting 200kw bulbs on your rear wheels is never a good idea! What about LED's? And 14psi is abit low for the rear tyre pressures!

You Australians and your funny measuring units! How many BHP is 200kw? And 14psi in Bar?

Reaction score
You will get that once you put the injectors and Z32. I would also recommend a new fuel pump and FPR if your going to 740's. A decent tune and I think you will need to boost it to 16psi to get 200KW

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
What power is a ADM spec r then? As that's alot of mods for only trying to reach 268 bhp. With that list I would have thought you could hit 1.2-1.4 bar and see 330 bhp. That's on a JDM though.

Reaction score
Country
run 1.2bar if you have the ball bearing T28 as it is "ball bearing" and it also came with a inconel exhaust wheel, you wont kill it like you kill old silvia and skylines ceramic ones over 1 - 1.1bar you will just run out of puff, 1.2bar, Z32 maf, 740cc injectors (550 will do), a good FRP and fuel pump, 98oct you will easily hit 220rwkw, 220 is the tried and tested SR road power figure with the mods mentioned.
you can get to 210rwkw with the stock injectors but they will be maxed out, with 740's you will have heaps of room to move up to 270rwkw + later if you decide to up snail

when buying a fuel pressure reg be VERY careful buy only from a reputable source like a trusted tuner as alot of people who sell them buy genuine and fake, and sell them together as genuine...... this is a big issue with tomei ones

A note to all NZ people, DONT buy off DSR as they do this

Reaction score
Country
What power is a ADM spec r then? As that's alot of mods for only trying to reach 268 bhp. With that list I would have thought you could hit 1.2-1.4 bar and see 330 bhp. That's on a JDM though.
mine is jdm stock adm is 147kw at fly wheel. has no T28B.

Hmm thanks for the advice fellaz is appreciated will have to see how the tune goes in about 2 weeks will post info.

Reaction score
Country
249KW at 20psi but it was leaning out with the Nismo 555's. Iv'e put in Tomei 740's so I'll update the power figure when I get a retune.
You rate the tomei pon cams? Big diff? what you think I'm deciding if I show add it in before z32, nismo 740cc, and Nistune ecu

Reaction score
I've always been happy with the Tomei pon cams which I have had in for the last 7 years. They help the engine breath better in the top end, about 5800rpm to rev limiter and you can still retain your stock springs.

Essential if you are increasing fuel,air and boost levels to get above 200KW and for good torque and response from the mid rev range.