What's new

Turbo Drain Pipe

Reaction score
Im having real trouble getting a new Turbo Oil return pipe, have been to Nissan and there not sure so wont commit to buying it in for me. They gave me 2 numbers the first, 15198-69F00, they say its not available. The second, 15198-75F00, they can get but there not sure its correct and its £23 + vat.
Does anyone know which one is correct or where I can get one ASAP as mine is split and sprays out oil under high revs or constant drip when driven boringly, lol. HELP!!!!!! Will also require new heat shields as I know some come without them.:D

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
can yo not repair yours with a small tack welds just turn the welder down.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Why not replace the standard hoses with braided lines?

Such as: hoses

If your going to the effort of taking the turbo off might as well make sure you wont ever have to do it again :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
My bad, Ive just seen your after the return, not the feed as in the braided line kits Ive linked to.

Never had to replace this myself Im affraid.

I assume this part is the same as the oil return for any SR20DET?, could you not find a breaking S body and get one?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
If it's the rubber section split, just get a replacement rubber hose of the same bore from a motor factors and cut it to size... Can't see how the metal part can split??

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
What's the bore? I think it's about 15 mm same as the rockers. If that's the case, I've got a length of unused stainless braided oil hose I'll send you for 15 quid all in... I'll even throw in a couple of stainless hose clips if I've still got some ;)

Reaction score
I will check if I can get under the car damn its so bleeding low lol:p

What's the bore? I think it's about 15 mm same as the rockers. If that's the case, I've got a length of unused stainless braided oil hose I'll send you for 15 quid all in... I'll even throw in a couple of stainless hose clips if I've still got some ;)