What's new

Autobahn88 FMIC Questions

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Just in the middle of fitting my Autobahn FMIC, well, I've retired for the night as it's dark. Got all the old bits off just fitting the new stuff now :nod:

Where have people bolted the two top supports for the FMIC core to (as per the pic below) The instructions might as well not have english on them as they make no sense?

I can't get it to line up to anything with the right angled brackets supplied so I presume they are S14 specific.

Any advice before I go back out in the morning?

Cheers :thumbs:

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Managed to drill two holes into the light supports and bolt it through there, By doin that its bent the brackets on the bottom upwards. Got rained off but all the pipes are fitted now, going to steel your idea for the washer bottle though dude!

Reaction score
Country
When i bolted mine through the headlight brackets the pipework sat so high i couldnt close the bonnet ended up using the 90 degree brackets fixed to the supports what the horns are fixed to. Your right the instructions are sh******te just keep going trial and error then when your happy tighten everything good luck :thumbs:

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Got it all together earlier, clearance seems ok regarding the pipework clearance bonnet wise.
I do need to take the bumper off tomorrow to shave a bit off the back of the fog lights as it was very tight getting the bumper back on. It's weird how the same cooler fits so differently for each person.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I had to chop the self tappers off the fog lights then it seemed ok, still bit tight though. Yours is the 4 or 5th kit that I've heard fits differently, bit strange. Glad it's all together though!