What's new

new seats

K

kieran

:thumbs: like it says.......................I GOT NEW SEATS :D they are so so so so comfy and look spot on, they are corbeau boss recliners with bride runners, went in with little hassle and look spangly if anyone is looking to change their seats although i doubt many people would change the already not bad s15 standard items just consider the following,

it now makes it difficult to reach the seat belt..................4 point harnesses on the way
there it feck all chance of passengers in the rear now due to the ultra low subframes you cant get feet under the seat...............rear seats now being ditched :thumbs:

next....................need to find a nice bling roll cage or half cage

this is all good now as i have a new job.....and i get a company car :thumbs: so i can go a little mad with the s15 ill get some picks up later to show what they look like :thumbs: thinks it time i did a member ride pos :thumbs:

oh and where my car got keyed..........i rubbed it down yesterday repainted flatted back with 1200 wet and dry then moped over and you cant see anything has been done, i should have been a painter lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:ttiwwp:

I could never live with harness seats. They're a right PITA. And you can't lean forward to check round junctions. And never drop anything on the floor...

K

kieran

lol hadnt thought of that :cry: bugger, well the seat belts are in and working just a littl hard to reach when not on ill try it out if i dont like the harnesses when they arrive then theyll be ok for track just not road lol

D

Derek

Yeah Harness are pain in balls, A friend has them in road car. just to stop for something quick u have to unbuckle etc... Only for a track in my eyes. Seats sound nice tho..

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ive had aftermarket seat in mine for ages now kieran ur so slow hehee :D ....but as the rest say pic pic pics

K

kieran

lol ok guys soon i promise hopefully tonight, although youll have to excuse the state of my interior as im curently stirpping dash appart to respray it to get it looking fresh again :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Get your pics up :D

As for the harnesses, there is a way of attaching them to the pre-tensioner from the rear, so you can move forward with them, but in the event of a crash you wont :nod: - Remember reading this in a Pax Mover years and years ago :nod:

K

kieran

pmsl ok ok tomorrow i promise sorry been flat out at work getting ready to leave for my new job which i will share with you soon, also was waiing to show you the finished result of repainting the centre consol which look shite due to scuffs and the original aint finish rubbing off :thumbs:

anyways ming where picks of your seats then what you got?

K

kieran

thanks nicley i did do a half hearted search lol :eek: but didnt find anything they look very nice sushiming :thumbs: i like alot