What's new

more problems :( starting to lose the will to live.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Hummm, well i was on a bit of a upwards hill and had just above 1/4 a tank and the car died spluttered to a holt. Kept turning nothing sounded like it wanted to go but not spark. Got a tow to a petrol station put in 3/4 a tank and the car started.

Checked my fuel pump and it was on the piss and up above the bracket. But hopefully the garage will find the problem pal. Also as you say its not all the time maybe try with a full tank of fuel and see if theres any difference.

Reaction score
Country
first thing you do when buying a car thats been half arse modified, you have to go over it with a fine tooth comb to fix up all the Muppetism.

Mine was missing a nut that holds the right engine mount on.......... the fuel pump was from a skyline but was buggered, the firewall loom was hanging low and wasnt far off melting itself together...... the front of the car was higher then the rear...... and the list went on (what you get for paying peanuts for one), if you dont you just seam to end up going from one problem to the next

Muppetism is a disease of society