What's new

S15 Slave Cylinder

Reaction score
Country
Well last night i jumped in the S15 to go to work. Pressed the clutch pedal down, and went to engage first gear. It wouldn't let me. With the pedal depressed fully, it would not disengage the clutch.not wanting to be late to work, i took the A3 TDI daily :down: All night worrying about what could be wrong with her :cry:

First thing i did when i got in this morning was check the oil level in the slave cylinder reservoir - near enough empty! now this would suggest the slave cylinder is leaking (not had time to confirm as of yet) and not something more drastic.

Now i have changed them on my previous Civic, and also my Integra and they were easily accessible, and it was an easy job! is it the same story on the S15?

does anyone have a part number for the S15 Slave Cylinder? or is it the same as the S14 unit?

thanks in advance :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
confirmed today it is definitely leaking.

Tomorrow i need to order the replacement, can anyone confirm the S14 unit is the same? anyone know the part number?

Reaction score
Country
Nissan Fast parts for : S15 SR20DET 6MT Spec R JDM

30610-88F04 Clutch Master Cylinder
30620-91F05 Clutch Operating Cylinder

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Awesome guys, thanks for that! Order it tomorrow from my local parts supplier. Use my old S14A registration number as nothing ever comes up when I use my S15 reg!

Fitting sounds exactly the same as the previous Hondas I've done the job on, all good!

Reaction score
Country
Ive changed a number of them on different cars but not with the branch line, does anyone know why that extra bit of line is there?