What's new

HKS manifold!!

Reaction score
Country
After months on end of looking for a N/A manifold, I find 2 this week! Picked up this 4-1 HKS manifold today. :D:D
Cant wait to have it fitted, currently waiting on a new gasket!!
This is it when I got it:

Being Cleaned:

Cant believe how well it shined up after! I know it'll just tarnish again but its nice and shiny for now!
Anyway, I'll put up a picture when I have it fitted!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Good job mate!!
i took my exhaust system off the other day to change he gaskets was surprised how nicely they clean up with a bit of elbow grease well with the effort looks almost new!!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks, well worth the effort.. :thumbs:
I used a rough scotch pad and washing up liquid!! and lots and lots of elbow grease like pegliobaglio said!
Going to clean up the intake manifold next day I have some time to spare too after todays result!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I used wire wool with warm water and metal polish on mine came up awesome! Defo worn the effort , makes the old new again!!

Reaction score
Country
is the rest of your exhaust the same diameter as the catchment area on that manifold?

Reaction score
Country
glad to hear, if the rest of your exhaust is larger or smaller either way you will loose power, as the header is specifically designed for that catchment size

Reaction score
Country
Been meaning to upload pictures of my manifold fitted for ages, needed some welding but looks the job, so here it is anyway!

Reaction score
Country
I really want one?? Any idea where I could get one from?
I searched high and low for one and this popped up fairly local to me luckily enough! I got a quote from Japanese performance here in
Ireland for fujitsubo, apexi or hks 4-2-1 in or around €400 plus shipping be coming from there tokyo warehouse..

hows the torque, improve much?
well I had to put my cat back in for its annual test so I think its about the as with stock mani and decat. Will update when i put the decat back in. Sounds cool though, deep kinda hum.