What's new

18x10j +12 offset

Reaction score
Country
How much work would be needed to run these on the rear of an s15 stock arches, wanting to know what sort of camber would need to be ran.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Lots, widebody guards yes, not stock. Even with aggressive rolling at best you will only get a 18X10X+21 with a stretched tyre.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks peeps, not gonna bother buying them then, just a pair the same as mine for sale and was considering putting them on the back.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
i have 9.5 J on mine now with 25mm spacers and ive done a big roll look at my build thread pics of the role work in there.

Reaction score
Country
Just had a look now, did the rolling yourself? What wheels specs are you running couldn't see it in the build thread or did I miss it?

Reaction score
Country
Also pm'd James as I noticed he now has mittos old car running negative offsets with stock arches with what looks like decent camber, he says he has spacers too but I don't know weather he's included that in the offset calculations or that's on top of the wheel offsets.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Yea i did im running 18x9.5 with 25mm spacers i think the et is +14 i cant remember.

james has geo knuckles and rolled arches ;)

Reaction score
Country
When i was talking to James at jap fest he said the rear arch's were cut pulled out and blended?
something like 18x10 with negative offsets.

Reaction score
Country
So I'd probably be looking at similar, and seeing as I'm not a fan of wide body kits and don't plan to get the car sprayed any time soon this sounds like too much work. Thanks anyway. Think I'll stick with my weak offsets for a bit longer!

subzero

Reaction score
i tried fitted my volk 10js +12 , they werent far off, have the rear arches rolled , they seemed do-able .all i bought was rear adjust arms , ill let yano how i get one when the rims get back from there refurb .

Havoc

Reaction score
Country

18x10J ET 12, Fitted straight on..... 1.0 negative camber, Arches slightly rolled with a baseball bat..
Job done no scraping even on drift days.. tyres are 225,40,18. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
This is mine with 18x10 et -20 w/ 235/40, that takes into account the 15mm spacer. The whole rear arch was pulled wider in Japan. Then ive had gone even wider.

The rear is now wider than a Vertex Ridge fender. Same was done with the fronts, stock metal front wings which are now much wider with 18x9.5 et -5 w/ 225/40 straight side wall semi slicks.

The front and rear stock bumpers are so stretched they dont fit properly haha. Not many people (even S15 owners) seem to really notice actually how wide the car is.

:p