What's new

paint code for pearl white s15

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
hello all, my mate is going do some painting on my car for me and he says the paint is a two stage pearl but the paint code on here says that it is a 3 coat pearl,

just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this matter, he is worried that he wont be able to match the colour. if it is 3 stage

thanks

Reaction score
Country
its on your vin plate, it is a complete and utter pain in the ass to match i know this as mine has a ever so slightly whiter boot atm :(

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
my boot is slightly whiter too dude. theres no spoiler on mine so i think its been panted.

im not too bothered though as long as it looks ok, ill be happy

Reaction score
Country
The code is WK0 but theres like 5-6 different shades. should almost be a yellow ish shade of it.
on wings you would want it right really, not many notice my boot but it bug's the hell out of me,
cant imagine how obvious it would be on wings.

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
How can i find out which of the six shades is the one for my car.

My car isnt actually white. Its like a slightly dirty white uf that helps

Reaction score
You have to remember that you paint is 13 years old and has changed colour from when it came out of the factory.

When I had my Aero kit resprayed they just didn't go by the paint code alone, I left my car with them so they could colour match it exactly due to the age of the paint

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
You have to remember that you paint is 13 years old and has changed colour from when it came out of the factory.

When I had my Aero kit resprayed they just didn't go by the paint code alone, I left my car with them so they could colour match it exactly due to the age of the paint
im thinking about doing a colour change but just the outside, the car is my daily but i only really use it for fun, so im not to bothered about the colour matching perfect, and im planning on doing a lot of drift days this year as i would like to learn so i think that a colour that is easy to match might be a good idea.

Reaction score
Go for the ford focus rs frozen white mate, i was thinking of doing that because it so easy to match, but ended up going with mazda crystal white which is a 3 stage pearl again!!! :wack:

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
i thought about going for another white but bayside blue is such a nice colour, i think the car would look awsome

Reaction score
If you do it another colour you'll have so much more work to do though:no:!!!! It's a full on all panels off windows out engine out job to do it properly unless you do a pikey job and everytime you open the boot/bonnet/doors you see the original colour:hurl:....