Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
What do you have in mind?
Alot of engine parts aswell as drivetrain parts are interchangeable.

Any specific item you are wondering about?

D

Derek

Most things are interchangable like Engine parts suspension brakes exhaust etc.. Bodywork is different as is Gearbox and diff.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You'll get disagreement over the exhaust. The standard cat is smaller than the S14s. This means that either the front pipe or exhaust is different to the S14. Its my belief that the front pipe and elbow are the same and the exhaust is different. We are talking S14 NOT Euro S14a....

All the suspension and alignment stuff is the same. Well...the S15 has different spring and damper rates, but you can use S14 coilovers, etc.

Brake are the same, except for the ABS and servo.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Those will fit. :thumbs:

I wouldn't get an S14 exhaust. I'm pretty sure its shorter than an S15 exhaust. This will mean it won't stick out enough... Just get a decent Jap S15 one off Nengun :nod: Or a secondhand one via Yahoo Auctions...

C

cloudandy

Nicely said:

I wouldn't get an S14 exhaust. I'm pretty sure its shorter than an S15 exhaust. This will mean it won't stick out enough... Just get a decent Jap S15 one off Nengun :nod: Or a secondhand one via Yahoo Auctions...

thanks alot...

P

Punghouse

going nuts over here!!!! ive read that the s14 is longer in another thread. Never saw a final word that the s14 catback will or will not fit. i have no problem rewelding new hangers. and no i do not have any s14 front pipes elbows or anything. i have a Rb26 with factory turbos and mckinney touge twin down pipe. Might have to open anooooooother thread on this hahaha lol hope not

Last edited: