What's new

Exhaust

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Tryed to have a search about but couldnt really find a propper answer.

S14a Turbo Elbow & Downpipes are the same as S15's or is it S14 ones that are the same?

I remember someone had an issue with the downpipe they fitted being too short but cant remember what model it came off of :wack:

Please help :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The elbows are diffrent, not sure about the downpipe though..

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
what one would be for the s15 as I am on sxoc trying to get a second hand one :)

from what I have seen the downpipe for the s14a is different as they have a pre-cat on their system but not sure if it would be a huge gab or just move the the back box forward to the back of the car more if you know what I mean lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
S13 elbows fit so I guess the S13 downpipe too then? Ask Apex in their enquiries section. They'll know for sure straight away.

CMR

Reaction score
Country
All the JDM brands like Tomei, Greddy etc elbows and downpipes are all S14/S15 fitment. None of the JDM S14's had the 2 cats like the UKDM "S14A", the only issue starts happening when UK S14A owners start trying to mix and match parts made for the UK S14A and Jap/UK S14.. Or when S15 owners try and fit 'replica' parts meant for S14a's by Japspeed etc.