What's new

coilover question

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
It appears that on the way back from japfest on of my coilovers decided to blow a seal covering the underneith of my car in oil.

The original plan was to just stick some new ones on but after a bit of searching it appears i have GP sports G master pros which are £1500 new :wack: so im think it would be a mistake to bin them and stick some cheapies on instead.

Anyone know where these can be re-built? All the websites iv found are in japanese and i havent got a hope in hell of translating it. :annoyed:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
The general review is that having jap coilovers rebuilt is so problematic mate that most times people end up buying new... Sorry to hear this has happened - bummer :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
bummer :( i live just down the road from Gaz so think il try my luck and pop down there. If not looks like il have to buy some new ones :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As dean said ,heard its a proper pain to get them refurbed, is why a lot of people run coilies like hsd's etc as the parts are readily available and can be returned and refurbed easily.
Sorry to hear that mate I might know someone who could translate for you though if you want more info before you decide what to do

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Sorry to hear this :(

My mate got his Aragostas rebuilt since they are a pretty expensive system and he wanted to keep them on his FD. He even used a recommended company but somehow, after a few months getting them back, one of the shocks is still playing up and is probably worse than before it started to leak?! :wack: