What's new

HKB sports boss kit with airbag disabler.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The kit is meant to include a light disabler, so if it doesn't work, you should be speaking to Driftworks. I would have thought it was a case of the disabler being plugged into the airbag plug.

DOM

Reaction score
Yes you're right, I've tried plugging in this module to the airbag wires with little success.

In fact there's a second module in the boss kit, not quite sure what this is though. It came in a bag with japanese writing.

If it's of any use for anyone (who can read japanese) I can scan the instructions and post to this site.

In any case I will ask driftworks for any tips and post anything useful.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It should be the same process as an SRS S14/a, so others should have had the same problem and/or worked it out :nod: Maybe worth a quick search of the Driftworks forum...

Reaction score
as for the airbag one, mine works fine, basically its a fuse with 2 wires connected to it which you put into the airbag plug hole. so what it looks like for your kit is the white plug with red wires, connect a fuse to the red wires and plug the other side into the airbag plug.

does your horn wiring fit? cause mine doesn't plug in?? does anyone know where i can get an aftermarket horn wire by itself?? i know i can cut off the plug and solder new wires on but i want to be able to return it back to stock :D