Nistune...

N

NIZAN-R

have had my nistune in my 180sx for 5 years never missing a beat
will get one for my s15 soon

Bang for buck

Reaction score
Country
The power fc's are good but the thing with them is they offer more internet points rather than real world benefits compared to other ecu's if you know what I mean....

Dont get me wrong they are very good its just I think that a lot of people get them because they see them in photos and want to look cool and jdm yo! Much like Defi's..

The newer Nistunes are meant to be very good and offer a lot of functions and tuning capabilitys, think you can also run data logging using a laptop.

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
Er no.. what do you mean?

PowerFC was the most common option before nistune came along which is why most people have it, not cos its JDM tyte "look at my ECU"....... which you can't see cos it's behind a kick panel. It offers stuff like a higher tuning resolution, hand controller and display for on the fly adjustments and diagnostics, if you get a d-jetro it'll let you remove the afm, if you get pro you can have two step.

Having said that, nistune is bang for bucks that can get the car going decently. In the future if you want advanced features or motorsport features is where it's limitations will appear so plan ahead and do it once, do it right.

Reaction score
Country
Yes I am on about nowdays...

Most people have it want it with hand controller and then proceed to mount on dash and look super cool :nod: