What's new

S14 / S15 TPS and IACV

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Out of interest, do you really need a new IACV, seems alot of money to spend on a new one when there's loads for sale from breakers :) Sme goes for the TPS tbh :)

Reaction score
Country
Hello mate, thanks. Had enough really of idling/stalling problems. I am just going to get a new one. I have infact fitted a used one but the problem did not go away. 2nd hand TPS as well. But its an old car, sooner or later its going to give way, might as well get it sorted now, have the piece of mind that its not these 2 thats causing the problems. Otherwise with every idle or stalling issue, my head just keeps pointing to these 2 culprits. It is just screwing with my head really.

my cars sorted at the moment, turning out its the spark plugs this time. But I would like to get a really perfect idle during warm up, and determined to solve the stalling issue I am facing (usually when come to a stop at traffic lights).

I have installed the easycar alarm system, which includes push button start. And to start the car, I need apply footbrake and handbrake. So imagine stalling on the motor way (which fortunately ...or not...only happened once). Even changed battery and moved to the back to ensure I have enough to support the electronics (methanol pump, hids, fcon, shift light, aem wifi wideband, defis, and this alarm which seem to have zapped some life out, and going to decorate the car with some lights haha..check out nightzconcepts.com.sg).

in this parcel with the tps and iacv, I have got the oakada plasma direct coils as well. Sorry perfectionist but also to protect my engine investments (blown 2 turbos already)....