What's new

Oem injectors.....

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys!

Just wondering if anyone knows how much our oem injectors can take..?+

I'll be running about 1,1 bar on turbo this summer.. and maby with a chip from H-dev..

Reaction score
I'm not sure what fuel the injectors can deliver but i've been running 1.1bar on the standard turbo and standard injectors with a custom mapped H-Dev chip, only a panel filter though. Jez estimated it to be 290-300hp@fly if that helps.

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's the same as mine, custom remap on Horsham board at 1.1-1.2 bar on stock injectors and its ok! But above that they max out! I wouldn't be running 1.1 bar without a remap though either.

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure what fuel the injectors can deliver but i've been running 1.1bar on the standard turbo and standard injectors with a custom mapped H-Dev chip, only a panel filter though. Jez estimated it to be 290-300hp@fly if that helps.
OK sounds good.. =)
Whats the spec on your S15??

Reaction score
Country
Ok thx just wanted to se how similiar setups we have and how much power we can get out. .. this setup Is very very similar to mine, how much does that chip cost?

Reaction score
Country
1.2 bar on 480cc will be maxing the duty cycle out hard, if you want to be a tin arse and dont want to pay for 740cc just get the stock 480cc flowed its cheap and give the rate of fuel needed to be safe, just the spray wont mist as well, but it works.

Reaction score
Ok thx just wanted to se how similiar setups we have and how much power we can get out. .. this setup Is very very similar to mine, how much does that chip cost?
I'm not 100% sure TBH as i bought another ECU with the chip already installed then had it custom mapped to suit my car.
According to their website your looking around £270 for a nistune board, then another tuner will be able to map it and not just Horsham
http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index.php?cPath=78_169_436_441&osCsid=4f9f68fbb39723616126f0ab6def3b10

Reaction score
Country
1.2 bar on 480cc will be maxing the duty cycle out hard, if you want to be a tin arse and dont want to pay for 740cc just get the stock 480cc flowed its cheap and give the rate of fuel needed to be safe, just the spray wont mist as well, but it works.

yeah I've been thinking about that. I'll see how much money i got left, but been thinking of buying jecs 660cc.. or just run 1.0 bar this year.. and then change afm,injectors and turbo next summer. =)
Would it be ok to run E85 with 660cc injectors..??

Reaction score
Country
yeah I've been thinking about that. I'll see how much money i got left, but been thinking of buying jecs 660cc.. or just run 1.0 bar this year.. and then change afm,injectors and turbo next summer. =)
Would it be ok to run E85 with 660cc injectors..??
year with the stock AFM and bigger injectors you wont get very far, but you will eliminate running lean..... :) im just leaving mine at the 1bar mark until can spend a couple of $$$$ on the car (by the way dont get married and own a house unless you are rich as hell)