What's new

Newbie From Zambia

N

NathanK

Hey guys and girls...

Thought i would say hi to all and introduce myself to you all.

My name is Nathan, i live in Lusaka, Zambia... been a jap car fanatic for many years now. Im a bit of a car whore, if i see it and i like it, i must own it unless i really cant afford it. Last car was an Auto supra TT. Last nissan i had was an R33 GTR.. why i sold it, i have NO idea!

I recently purchased an Silvia S15 spec R.. it'll be in my yard in the next 3 weeks, found it in Singapore. From what i know, its a 2001 model. its got a few extras but nothing to write home about.

Anyway, here are some pic of her! just try and block the wheels with your finger! hahahaha they are baaaad:cool:
chat to you all soon

regards,

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums...59267_100001139168458_766202_331154993_n1.jpg
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums...859292_100001139168458_766201_188029367_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi & welcome

it appears your photos have been removed or deleted?

also dude put
after so we can all see them

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
tried to fix photos for you dude, but didn't work. welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
i'm from singapore. the cars from sg is not too bad usually taken care of. But probably dekitted, all the good parts should be gone. It sad the cars 10 years old. many choose not to continue to own it. how much did you buy it for?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Having spent a lot of time working in central Africa, I could never imagine owning a car like this over there for a number of reasons. How do you find it?

N

NathanK

Craig... i'd have to say painful at the least. But we tend not to use our cars every day and when we do, we go from our houses to the local mall, park off, have a few coffee's and then head home. I have a friend here, who has an STI, Supra RZ, Evo 8MR, and my old R33GTR. He washes them mostly and goes up the road to the shops.

Our main issue really is fuel... you guys complain about using 95.. try not knowing what you gonna get next. So we import huge stock of NF octane booster. Its the only thing proven to work and been dyno proven for great results.

Our roads here aint too bad... but there are places we cant go and things we cant do. But we look after our pride and joys till some rich kid comes along and makes an offer we cant refuse.

sjt47y.. I paid 10,000 Shipped to dar es Salam. by the time i get it to my door. it'll be 17,000 grand. Its a very neat example of an S15. But im sure there will be one or two issues to sort.