What's new

Adding to my collection of jap cars....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
hey :D

thought id sign up to see if i could find any info on a car iv just put a deposit on but haven't come across anything which im hoping is a positive..

took it for a test drive and loved it, its a spec R from SVA imports in Dover, looks to be in good nick, low miles, but has apparently been there a while so hoping its not because of something i missed when looking at it!!!

just got to wait for it to be registered now so i can pick it up.

spec list stands at:

1999 model
44000 miles
Aero body kit
FRP vented bonnet with pins
Uprated front mounted inter cooler with hard pipe kit
Boost gauge
Cusco 2 way LSD
Fully adjustable coil-over suspension
adjustable rose jointed arms front & rear
HKS Induction filter
Performance exhaust
uprated down pipe
Tubular exhaust manifold
Koyo radiator
Silicone hoses
Cusco strut brace
Nardi steering wheel
Oil catch tank

appears to have some lock mods on the front to...we'll have to have a good look over it to get the full spec :D

can't wait to go get her!!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Looks a really good spec mate!! Only thing to be wary of is SVA themselves. On the bbottom of the forum is a review of them and it wasn't a good one!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
yea, i read that a minute ago! must admit did worry me slightly, i have purchased a evo from them before , was 2 years ago and i still own it now...seemed to be a okay service from them....car read 33k miles and i never checked it...iv put 30k miles on it since and its been okay so hoping i get the same with this, fingers crossed!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well that's a good sign if you've bought a car from them before! :) your gonna love the 15 will blow the mitsi out the water in terms of fun levels!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
As above really mate,as long as you go into it with your eyes open you will be fine,read all the info on what to look for when you buy and good luck! Everyones experiences will be different to be honest mate.
Welcome to the forum!!

Reaction score
Country
welcome mate! interesting spec there! get some pics up when you get them! :D hope its all as good as it seems! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
thanks for the welcome! hopefully she'll be as good as she looks...me and my other half have a reasonable amount of experience with turbos and s-bodys so should be able to sort any niggles..

cant wait to go pick her up!