What's new

Hey all!

J

J.C.AUTOSPARES

hello my name is joe i have just recently brought my self a nissan silvia s15 as intend to try some drifting in the future, hopefully just now trying to maybe make some friends and find out more about these cars and where to locate parts and find out if there are any local meets or events that i could attend the car is not presently off the road due to accident damage. not by me she has had a thew mods like tein coilovers, front mount intercooler, hks evs, turbo timer, some really nice 18" wheels and some other bits, i will be uploading pictures as i have lots of them lol.:wave:

J

J.C.AUTOSPARES

Yeah there is more than I could see in the pics, but that's fine I think I got it at a good price.
Damage: passenger wing, bonnet, front bumper, bumper bracket, headlights, inter cooler, aircon pipe, and has bent the inner wing in a bit, that is going to be abit tricky. But I haven't got the money to have it done in a body shop so I will DIY, I'm havering trouble finding bonnet wing and headlights do you know where or where I could start to find them please ?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome dude :)

The For Sale section here usually comes up with the odd OEM bonnet and/or wings now and then...

Failing that I've used Jap Performance Parts who tend to have S15's in for breaking that should be able to sell OEM parts :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Headlights will be the hardest and most expensive bits to find. Are they HID's? If so, they are £1000 each plus shipping!

Reaction score
Country
There was a pair of headlights for sale on driftworks a couple of days ago for £550.

Bonnet, unless you find a 2nd hand oem one, the cheapest option is carbon... Again with wings, there is the option of wider fibreglass jobbies.

J

J.C.AUTOSPARES

yeah they are hid one works other side still there not tested but think i will just have to go for them fish eye ones in america lol

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome mate. Hope you get ya car sorted, also whereabouts in Kent you from?