What's new

Living it up in Japan!

W

wookieballa

as the title states, im living it up in Japan, i have roughly a year left. ive had my S15 spec R for 3 years now. i was the first "gaijin" to own an S15 in Misawa, i STILL have the only red S15 in my area.. not that i care about red LOL, i would love for the car to have been blue, gray, or white. BUT red was the only color i could find when i got here, and it was a great price.

i LOVE my S15, and i want to find a way to get it home with me. i learned to drift in this car, and if i had my choice, i would never drift in anything else. if anyone has any ideas for getting this car back to south carolina, PM me!

LOLZ

i also have a 1972 skyline.. :p

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome.. got any pic of the cars?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
loving the old skool skyline. The Silvia looks good too.

W

wookieballa

silvia doesn't look that clean anymore.. with the drifting, the poor roads in Misawa, and the snow... its a bit stitched up now with zip ties LOL, thanks, i love the skyline, its very cool to drive, and gets a LOT of attention

S

Supernova

Man, I'd do anything for that Skyline! They also cost quite a bit too these days, your lucky!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Very nice,am a bit jealous that you have a skyline too as I had been looking for one to restore you must be able to ship your car back to the states dude?

S

S15 SILVIA

I love the old skyline. Think they are one of the meanest looking gtr's going.
LOVE em. Got some more pics and spec of it?
Silv looks great too, but prefer the skyline more. :)
welcome

subzero

Reaction score
that s15 looks awesome, liking the black touches against the red ....

old skyline is a dream car of mine , really want to get one.... how are they to live with ?? parts ok to get ... i planned on sourcing parts through yahoo when stuck if i ever got one. are the stock engines powerful ? never drove one , jsut sat in one at the auction house in tokyo when i visited.

what kind of money are they making ? i know a gtr is huge but what about the lower spec'd ones...

sorry about all the questions :) jsut love and want one of the them cars for a long time now.

Reaction score
Country
the Skyline and the S15 <3

I would love to move to Japan but I know i never will lol

so what is it you do over there BTW?