What's new

Morning gentlemen

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys.

Im Tom (22) and at the moment I've got a mk7 fiesta ZS. I've had it for about three years now and am in the market for an S15. Im looking to get a standard white spec r with full aero kit if I can. I don't mind engine/suspension mods but the exterior (excluding wheels) has to be standard.

Im looking round UK import stock, private sales on forums and piston heads etc but I'm also considering bringing one in myself. Not sure which way I want to go yet!

I've been reading on here for a while now so thought I should sign up.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, if you can find a full aero definitely worth it, I did it the expensive way round and bought them seperate, not recommended.

I was bidding on cars with Torque gt, tough market for a decent car, every good one we got out bid on! Standard is nice but I wouldn't turn one down with a fresh set of rims on, some come over with some money thrown at them, and my standard wheels are just gathering moss in the back garden now!

Good luck though, its a buyers market out there with this 'recession' going on!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Why do you want standard wheels?! They look terrible!

You'd probably be better off buying a set of standard wheels though rather than searching for a car with them on still because you'd probably be looking for a long time :) good luck though!

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

I think you both misunderstood my post. I said I would prefer the exterior standard excluding the wheels so I don't mind if it has different wheels.

I would like to have Rota Grids on mine at some point. Eventually I would love Volks!

I just want a blank canvas really. Not one that someone has bastardised like the ones SVA seem to have in stock at the moment.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ahh, I misread it! Makes sense now. You can't beat the fitment and quality of the factory kit.. good choice to want a stock exterior IMO :)

Reaction score
Country
Funnily enough it has only been recently I've noticed the aero kits with the front bumpers. I had always wanted to get one to look like this one below, but I think the aero front bumper looks fantastic! It's going to be a long search to get one I'm happy with though!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah sorry mis read that to, just skimmed it I guess! :)

As Craig said the genuine stuff is the way forward, that said I wasn't paying 500 notes for the rear spats...!! My car was a blank canvas, only had a timer fitted was nice to have a decide what i wanted but there is something to be said about a tastefully modded motor would have saved me some cash!

That car was my wallpaper for ages, lovely looking thing.

Reaction score
Country
Well... I just rang flux again. If that says anything? Haha. Would only save £100 when I turn 23 so I wont be waiting until then if I find the right car!

Thanks for that Jase, I appreciate it. Im still laughing at the guy in Halfords though!

Reaction score
Country
hahaha fair one! make full use of this forum mate, its full of very useful information and links :)
i'l send you message in january when i've got my car back together again haha

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i will do! I've been looking round loads of the threads and im sure ill use you all a lot!

Let me know when its done and we can see if I'm free. Some of us work for a living and don't get weeks off. Lol

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i will do! I've been looking round loads of the threads and im sure ill use you all a lot!

Let me know when its done and we can see if I'm free. Some of us work for a living and don't get weeks off. Lol
i work for a living! just not over christmas :)