What's new

Hi From Aberdeen Scotland - s14 owner (pics)

J

jonny mac

hi s15oc, i'm jonny and i'm from aberdeen in scotland, i've currently built a stage 3 s14 that unfortunately i'm now breaking as i've changed my mind about it and i would like to put my money into property for just now to buy myself a small house or flat depending on what i can afford.

i do however love s-bodys and i've wanted an s15 for a while now but been wanting to wait untill i've learned enough about how my s14 drives incase i spin out on a track giving it to much right foot and crash haha!

i am really into drifting and find these cars to be best. plus they look awesome

here's my s14, i bought it completely standard and built it from ground up i suppose....

2871r turbo on the right

unfortunately i never got round to fitting the sideskirts or overfenders properly but had them painted, the car's now stripped of nearly all it's performance parts and is back to standard for selling as a standard car to someone and i'm making my money back selling the stage 3 bits off seperate, and all suspension parts etc.

ANYWAY the reason i'm on here is i'm planning on buying myself an s15 spec s non turbo once i get back on my feet when i buy property and i would like to carry out a 6cylinder engine swap :D

look forward to my future posting all my problems on this forum haha! hope you guys can put up with me :p

cheers.

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi
Welcome.
Keep us updated if that 6cylinder plan does go ahead :)
You planning on using some of the parts from the s14 on the new s15?
Mike

J

jonny mac

hey, nah man the 14's being broken for parts as we speak, i've only really got brakes and body pannels left now almost everything has gone as i've put it back to standard to sell, making some money back on parts so i can put a good deposit down on a flat as i am 22 now and want to move out my parents house.

the s15 spec s plan is getting closer though :D cant see the need to spend 10k on a spec r when i can buy a spec s in good nick for 3-3500k, aero kit and build the engine and chassis myself as i'd be polybushing and uprating everything regardless.

:D

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Spec r forsale for 7k on the forum! You don't need 6 cylinder's to have fun! ;) plus the added weight is unsettling in a light car like the 15!

But 6 cylinders do sound good! Good luck and welcome!

J

jonny mac

yeah seen it man all it needs is spec r aero kit and it'd look a killer. cant afford that just now as that 7k is better spent on property just now but if a cheap spec s comes up i'm gonna have it :p

Reaction score
Country
buy mine! :p £7k haha
welcome by the way! your 14a looked so nice!! bet you were gutted you had to sell up! :(
but i guess a house is more important than a car lol