What's new

Greetings from Essex

M

micheru

Hi all. Recently set my sights on an S15 Spec R. Currently driving an Impreza STi V2 wagon pictured below. I'll probably keep that for the winter and look to upgrade in a few months time.

Just wondering what the differences are, if anyone's gone from 4WD to RWD? Having never drove RWD before let alone one with 300bhp+ I guess that I'd have to change the way I drive. What about reliability? I notice there aren't many S15's available in the UK, would importing likely be my best option?

Cheers fellas. :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome mate,
Massive difference between 4 and rwd will take a bit of getting used to but as long as you don't go mental and take your time to get used to the way it drives you will end up loving it and never look back.
Reliability isn't an issue if you make sure its serviced regularly and keep an eye on fluids etc as I am sure you are used to anyways owning a scooby. There are some nice examples in the country,if you want to import prepare to wait a while to get exactly what you want,be worth the wait though! Good luck mate there are threads in the useful section on what to look out for when buying be worth a read

Last edited: